Monday, May 23, 2011

Picture Perfect?

Let me tell you a secret...if you want a one way ticket to mommy jail a.k.a. the loony bin., try to get a "nice" wall-worthy photo of seven children. (My nieces were angels really, it was my rug rats causing all the trouble)
My definition of "nice" rapidly declined. By "nice" I mean "looking" at the camera and NOT pouting, Oh and pretending that you LOVE the sibling next to you would be an added bonus.

If they only realized that the sooner they cooperate the sooner this torture session will end
Oh for the love of all that's holy... a mini revolt...nice try...I. said. SMILE! 

 

Introducing the angelic, brilliant, amazing Kramer cousins. The cutest kids ever. Our perfect children.
Now where's my blakey, I think I need to lay down :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment