Sunday, November 25, 2012

Alex and Kramer Family Antics :)

Our baby girl turned FOURTEEN yesterday...(no I am not old enough to have almost 5 teenagers). It was a Saturday and everybody had the day off....an oddity around here. So we gave Jo (Alex) her pick of what she wanted to do...Twilight and some shopping in Nanaimo...Superman was way more thrilled than me :)

Plus it was our maiden voyage in our new ride. Yes it fits everybody although they still fight over seats (sigh) and the DVD system keeps everyone silent entertained.

I can't remember the last time we were all out together, in public....We learned a few things...

*People are still shocked...yes they are all ours, yes we are too young to have this many teenagers, and yes it is like feeding an army :)

*If you sleep through the middle part of Twilight you still "get " the movie. (sorry my Twi-hards)

*Leggings/Tights ARE NOT pants people

*6 hours and 34 minutes...the point at which "family fun times" hits its terminal velocity and Grant and I aren't speaking and the kids are "looking at each other" (note above picture, Alex is the only one smiling at Boston Pizza

*My idea of choose one thing each in Old Navy and Superman's but I love my children more turned into a $300 difference

*Dallyn has some sick Spidey senses when fighting over mints with his sisters .

Kramer Family Togetherness at it's finest :)


Alex is now a make-up wearing, ipod sporting, attitude waving, true blue fourteen year old (heaven help me)


My favourite thing she does...Anytime superman is at the door or on the phone....Alex makes bird noises from the basement....Imagine, Just as the pizza guy hands Grant the pizza, there is a ear piercing "Ca CAAAA!!!" from down stairs....It. is AWESOME.

Alex you are a keeper. We love you!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!



Warning don't read this part.....

Dallyn gets in an argument with an un-named sister tonight....

"I think it's time to change your pad!?!" I hear Dallyn scream mid-match


DALLYN!!!! I yell, but can't stop laughing as I try my darndest to scold my disrespectful man child....

Mom!?! Who's side are you on!!!! (I don't know, who ever is funniest??)








0 comments:

Post a Comment