Thursday, November 15, 2012

Retail Therapy

We now own a leaf blower and a Star Wars Lego "space ship" thing....and I was even supervising my Superhero at Costco.

If you think the leaf blower is for my Superman and the Lego is for the twelve year old, then you would be.... WRONG!

The Lego is for Grant, yes my almost 40 something husband bought Lego for himself.  And the leaf blower is apparently for the man child.

My cruel, cruel husband picks up Dallyn from Young Men's last night after his amazing Costco expedition....

Dallyn: Wow! Dad!!! you bought me Lego!?!

Superman: Nope...

Dallyn:You bought me a leaf blower?!?

Superman: Yup!

Dallyn: GrEaT!!!

Superman: It will be fun, not so much raking :)

Dallyn: AwEsOmE, Dad?!?


The leaf blower is bigger than the boy....lets hope the Superman at least shares the Lego???

I think we will be staying out of Costco for a while :)

1 comment:

  1. No photos of the Lego? I'm curious to see which one he got :)

    ReplyDelete