Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting Dirty


I spent two hours waiting with Bailey at the walk in clinic this morning (Bailey now has two puffers & me a great appreciation for prescription coverage)....I love people watching, and our wait gave me a greater appreciation for how uncomplicated my life is.... I was also shocked at how rude some people are to medical staff....its not their fault there are 10 people in front of you and yelling at them will never help your cause. Just saying.


The bright spot today, SUNSHINE, glorious SUNSHINE. Realizing that this might be the only day this week, I was determined to spend at least an hour in the flower beds. I spent more than three, digging in the dirt. And it was heaven. I'd rather do yard work over house work any day. Spending the afternoon in the sun was just what I needed. Glad I took the chance because guess what?? It's now raining :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment