Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Girls

Holly wasn't quite five when we welcomed Alex. Four daughters in five years. I teased Grant that it was his fault (we didn't have boys)....He said my eggs were sexist....

Their first years with the addition of Dallyn, were a blur. Like I tell them the 90's are pretty fuzzy :) Please don't ask me what their first words were or when the cut their first tooth, no idea  (I know bad mom).

I remember wishing,  for the time when they were older, it seemed so far away. In what seemed to be the blink of an eye, that time has arrived....

As I have now watched them all  grow into pretty amazing Young Women, mostly in spite of me. I am honestly humbled. Having almost four teenager girls is at times challenging but the fun and blessings sure make up for it. Attending the Powell River Hike and the General Young Women's Broadcast(minus a few sickies) has caused me to reflect on how blessed my life is because of my daughters. As President Henry B Erying said The Young Women are a BRIGHT HOPE.

I have learned much from my girls...




Video from YW Broadcast....

0 comments:

Post a Comment